I am working on a series featuring firefighters. For the next few weeks, I’ll be posting some of the interesting facts I’ve learned about these heroic men and women.
“Fighting fires is only a small part of what firefighters do. As a matter of fact, only 20% of 9-1-1 calls are fire related. The other 80% are requests for Emergency Medical Service (EMS) such as heart attacks, car accidents, home accidents, drowning’s, etc. Duties are not limited to responding to calls.”
–City of Mesa
Until next time,
Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnRothAuthorPage
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ann_roth
Stop by my website: www.annroth.net
Sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/1zgiKfG